Koala group condemns Act By Judith Kerr Jan. 29, 2014, 5 p.m. The Australian Koala Foundation has lodged a formal submission condemning the federal government’s draft Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act referral guidelines for koala protection. The organisation’s chief executive Deborah Tabart said the guidelines were more about reducing the workload for government and developers than protecting koalas. She said…read more
We’re liking the Australian Koala Foundation campaign that’s running at the moment.
6.30 with George Negus presented a story about koalas, the Senate Inquiry and property developers, which aired on Ten on June 7. The story features Senator Bob Brown and Deborah Tabart.
Queensland University of Technology News presents a story about the Senate Inquiry that features Senator Bob Brown, Dr Jon Hanger of the RSPCA and Deborah Tabart of the AKF. They declare that if the Federal Government does not intervene, koalas will become extinct. Go to QUT News for more. Download Video: MP4
Search by Tags
- Curious koala checks itself into Victorian hospital.submitted by lightingman [link] [comment]
- The adventures of President Koalasubmitted by koalaberries [link] [2 comments]
- I just like to draw people as koalas. can you name them?submitted by JimKB [link] [7 comments]
- Blasphemy! Article about man who does NOT want to meet a koala.submitted by Amicus_Conundrum [link] [3 comments]
- Found this bank at a thrift shop and I had to buy it!submitted by bwood94 [link] [9 comments]
- Helping a Koala cross the roadsubmitted by imusbbored [link] [1 comment]
- Adorable koala belly rubsubmitted by infinitykoala [link] [3 comments]
- Koala flies Qantas Koala Classsubmitted by longzheng [link] [7 comments]
- Time for a sweet sleepingsubmitted by yaneida [link] [comment]
- Sometimes...submitted by badchung [link] [1 comment]