Koala group condemns Act By Judith Kerr Jan. 29, 2014, 5 p.m. The Australian Koala Foundation has lodged a formal submission condemning the federal government’s draft Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act referral guidelines for koala protection. The organisation’s chief executive Deborah Tabart said the guidelines were more about reducing the workload for government and developers than protecting koalas. She said…read more
We’re liking the Australian Koala Foundation campaign that’s running at the moment.
6.30 with George Negus presented a story about koalas, the Senate Inquiry and property developers, which aired on Ten on June 7. The story features Senator Bob Brown and Deborah Tabart.
Queensland University of Technology News presents a story about the Senate Inquiry that features Senator Bob Brown, Dr Jon Hanger of the RSPCA and Deborah Tabart of the AKF. They declare that if the Federal Government does not intervene, koalas will become extinct. Go to QUT News for more. Download Video: MP4
Search by Tags
- Government ignores pleas to save koala colony from Pac Hwy :@submitted by badchung [link] [comment]
- This is the hilarious moment an Adelaide woman filmed a koala chasing her down a dirt track as she sat on a slow moving quad bike.submitted by shouldbeworking55 [link] [2 comments]
- Lady on quad bike getting chased by koala. He catch's it too.submitted by lightingman [link] [7 comments]
- Baby koala in a palm tree, makes dash to safety.submitted by dEDg3AFQar [link] [1 comment]
- Koala mom & joey at the San Diego Zoo, doing one of the things they do best! =)submitted by kevlowe [link] [comment]
- Hang in there!submitted by butitwashot [link] [comment]
- Young koala jockey rides an Alsatian at Lone Pine, Australia.submitted by butitwashot [link] [1 comment]
- The super cute Koala known as Jabara! A story from Friends of the Koala, NSW Australia.submitted by fok_luke [link] [3 comments]
- The Tale of Razor Bob. The Koala who was found at a Power Substation. Details in comments.submitted by fok_luke [link] [1 comment]
- Koala teeth :B Taken at Mikkira Station, South Australia, the only colony on Eyre Peninsula, introduced in the 60'ssubmitted by Dimbit [link] [comment]