Koala group condemns Act By Judith Kerr Jan. 29, 2014, 5 p.m. The Australian Koala Foundation has lodged a formal submission condemning the federal government’s draft Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act referral guidelines for koala protection. The organisation’s chief executive Deborah Tabart said the guidelines were more about reducing the workload for government and developers than protecting koalas. She said…read more
We’re liking the Australian Koala Foundation campaign that’s running at the moment.
6.30 with George Negus presented a story about koalas, the Senate Inquiry and property developers, which aired on Ten on June 7. The story features Senator Bob Brown and Deborah Tabart.
Queensland University of Technology News presents a story about the Senate Inquiry that features Senator Bob Brown, Dr Jon Hanger of the RSPCA and Deborah Tabart of the AKF. They declare that if the Federal Government does not intervene, koalas will become extinct. Go to QUT News for more. Download Video: MP4
Search by Tags
- A koala-t necklace!submitted by DeliciousHobo [link] [2 comments]
- Australia’s Last Koalas: Extinction Is Looming, Unless We Act Quicklysubmitted by anderson-koala [link] [comment]
- These Koalas Are Refusing To Load In Support Of Net Neutralitysubmitted by Equipoisonous [link] [3 comments]
- Inspired by a recent post about the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, I wanted to show you guys this awesome pic of some mad parenting!submitted by flynnera [link] [comment]
- My favorite picture I took from Brisbane's Lone Pine Koala Sanctuarysubmitted by uforgotTHEPICKLES [link] [5 comments]
- Koala Luckily Gets Another Chance in Lifesubmitted by jmarie07 [link] [1 comment]
- Koala revived with mouth-to-mouth and heart massage after being hit by car and fall from treesubmitted by wardepartment [link] [1 comment]
- 8 month old koala.submitted by ppor [link] [5 comments]
- True Facts about Marsupialssubmitted by anderson-koala [link] [4 comments]
- Firefighters and wildlife workers have revived an injured koala with mouth-to-mouth resuscitation after it was hit by a car and later fell from a treesubmitted by ChetnBernie [link] [1 comment]